Translate

Friday, 10 October 2014

All About You




All About You

[Verse 1:]
I know girl, when you look at me
You don't know how I feel
Cause I'm usually so nonchalant 
My feelings I conceal 
But I want you to know  
Oh, I want you to know

I must admit I've felt this way for more than quite a while
But I can't hold it no longer when I see that pretty smile
Can't wait no more  
Oh, I can't wait no more
Oooh 

[Chorus:] 
Girl, to tell you the truth  
It's always been you
I'm all about you  
Oh, girl  
No one can do me the way you do
It's always been you  
I'm all about you

[Verse 2:]
Maybe I'm a fool for speaking up but I don't mind 
Cause a girl like you will come around like  
Once in a million times  
So what do I do?  
Tell me what do I do

And the look that you are givin' me gives me hope to believe  
So for you baby I'll change my ways I'll  
Wear my heart on my sleeve  
Got nothin' to lose  
I've got nothin' to lose

[Chorus:] 
Oh, girl, to tell you the truth
It's always been you
I'm all about you 
Oh, girl
No one can do me the way you do
It's always been you
I'm all about you

[Bridge:] 
Girl when you smile
Not a place I'd rather be  
Just stay for a while 
Then you'll see you should be right here with me 
Cause I love everything you do 
That's why I have to take this time baby to tell ya  
Oh, and now you know  
And now you know

[Chorus:]
Girl, to tell you the truth
It's always been you
I'm all about you 
Oh, girl 
No one can do me the way you do 
It's always been you
I'm all about you

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
I'm all about you 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
I'm all about you 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
I'm all about you girl 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

No comments:

Post a Comment